Monday, June 8, 2015

Allegro @ Maribago Bluewater Resort May 2015

Allegro is Maribago Bluewater Resort's restaurant serving guests breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets. I like the interior design of the place, even more so that they also changed the food setup for breakfast and lunch.

The food is really good. There are enough of varieties to keep your gastronomical temptations in check.



Appetizers, main course, desserts. All pretty good! This was the first time that I gobbled up buffet for breakfast and lunch so I had to limit my intake to a minimum.

If it was only either one of the two buffets, I definitely would have eaten more.

Service is good. Staff is friendly, alert and courteous and they really make you feel welcome. Delicious food experience at Allegro!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails