Saturday, July 12, 2014

Choi City Disaster - Szechuan Beef July 2014

Choi City's food can be delicious if someone else foots for the bill. First time I ate there, I was pretty impressed because I loved the food and I was not the one who paid for the bill.

Last week, I had my house blessing and decided to order food from them. When we started scouring through the food, we were all disappointed most of the food we ordered were screwed: few meat and mostly made up of vegetables.

How screwed up can that be? Well, definitely 100% screwed up.

Take this szechuan beef for example. 10% beef, 90% vegetables.


Their large order can accommodate 10-12 pax costing almost PHP1,000. Now, we ordered 2 large orders of szechuan beef and I was terribly disappointed when there were barely any beef in there.

20-24 pax. What were they thinking? 1 small cut of beef per pax? That is downright insulting. Who knows, they probably took some of it. Then again, they could have just went straight to the point and placed it in a miniature tray that balances the amount of beef and vegetable placed.

This strategy is more like how restaurants serve their sisig by using only a small amount of sisig meat and spreading them out flat all over the plate so to make it look like the serving is plentiful.

Frankly speaking, I will never suggest Choi City to anyone who plans to order food from them for delivery.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails