Wednesday, June 11, 2014

David's Tea House @ City Time Square February 2014


David's Tea House may look like just another Chinese restaurant but the food is something else. Sure, the photo above looks like the same old Chinese cuisine menu.

However, when we ate there, I did not get drunk because of vetsin. And I barely even drank tea that time.

Sure, tea is what we need if we are overdosed with MSG or vetsin but surprisingly, I felt good and normal after that dinner.

David's Tea House is located just as you enter City Time Square, located on the right side. You cannot miss it.

As for the price, I cannot say if they are expensive or not since my wife and I were treated by my aunt so I was not able to get a good look at the prices.

However, taste-wise, definitely a must try!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails