Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pepper Lunch @ Ayala Centrio February 2014

I still have not posted my first experience at Pepper Lunch also at Ayala Centrio in Cagayan de Oro last year but I will get to that when I get the chance. In the meantime, this post is about my 2nd experience at a Pepper Lunch branch, also in Ayala Centrio at Cagayan de Oro City.

Both cases my wife and I were treated for lunch and dinner. As for what they are worth, they are pretty much overly expensive. 

Take for example the food that we ordered: Aglio Olio and Beef Yakiniku with egg. As I said, food at Pepper Lunch is downright expensive, serving is small and the content is not really what I would say "to die for".


The meat of Aglio Olio is chicken and it was funny once I tried to taste some of it. Fat! Whoa! I hate pork fat but I guess now chicken fast is what I hate the most. The photo also is deceiving. It looks as if the serving is plentiful but in reality, there ain't that much chicken to go around.

It is mostly bean sprouts and a few chicken meat on top of too much rice.


I naturally eat beef because they tend to be meat majority of the time. But their Beef Yakinku is a disgrace. There was barely any meat. I would say 80% of them were fat. Based on the photo, the fat can be clearly seen.

Now, there is a Pepper Lunch branch here in Cebu City but no matter where they are in the Philippines, I will never eat there if I have to be the one who will foot for the bill.

I forgot the price exactly for these two but normally, each one in their menu costs a minimum of PHP300.00.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails