Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Merry 2014 Year To Travelers!

Greetings! Apologies for not having new posts in my travel blog as I was cherishing every second of my holiday vacation with my family.

It is not every time that I get to go home and visit them especially my grandmother. She is not getting any younger so any opportunity for me to be able to go home and spend time with them, I take that chance.

Funny thing about my Christmas vacation was that it lasted a month. Yes! First time for me to experience that. While I only had 2 weeks of that vacation in my hometown, it was more than enough.

I had some pretty decent sleep. Sleep that I wanted for so long because of the unruly, annoying and noisy neighborhood that I currently live in when I am at work.

My hometown and the city where I work are different places so when I went to my hometown, the serene environment and the cold weather really helped re-energize and compensate all the lost sleep I had over the years.

There was not that much traveling during that time but there sure was a lot of eating so stay tuned for an abundance of food posts in the coming days.

For now, I will take another day of rest before I start working tomorrow. A boat trip can also be tiring especially if your neighboring passengers snore and play some music very loud like they are the only ones in the boat.

2013 is gone and I have so many things to look forward to this 2014. While traveling is not one of them because I will be preoccupied with payments for the house that we are having built, the food adventures will always be there ;).

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails