Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Trans Asia 9 Nightmare

Freaking boat. And freaking staff. The usual Trans Asia boats that ferry passengers between Cebu and Cagayan de Oro City is Trans Asia 3 and 5. But because of the recent mishap of Trans Asia 5, Trans Asia 9 was put in its place.

Sadly, this was the same boat that pissed me off so much last March 2013 that I swore I will never ride this again. Sucks ... I got stuck with the same boat again when I went home to Cagayan de Oro for the holidays.

I definitely will write an email to Trans Asia to inform them of one of their staff who lied to me when I asked her if the boat is new or not. She said new so I was okay and went with getting the tickets.

Boy, if I can see my horrid face when I found it was the same freaking boat. Dusty, old, smelly and the interior just looks like a haunted house.

My first trip with them I had asthma. This time, I barely hang on to having one but I did not get any sleep. If I breathe in deep, I just could not because that would mean inhaling the dust as well.

Imagine, hearing quite a number of voices coughing. I bet you it was because of the dust. Frankly speaking, this boat should be scrapped.

I doubt Trans Asia management will hear my complaints anyway. I already emailed them back then. And nothing changed. You think they will act now?

So those of you riding the boat, you make sure to avoid Trans Asia 9.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails