Monday, December 2, 2013

Late Night Buffet @ The Port @ Waterfront Cebu November 2013

Well, this could very well be my last time to eat here. The Port restaurant at the Waterfront Hotel in Cebu offers late night buffet starting at 10PM at PHP169.00.

Not bad, right? Well yeah! Until you start devouring the food. Last week, my wife and I went there and I was totally disappointed.


Some of the food served during their late night buffet is old. Fresh? No. New? I do not think so. If you do not believe me, then feel free to eat there during their late night schedule.

Plus their crew is preoccupied with watching television than be attentive in serving customers' needs which makes the service charge totally unacceptable. So maybe we were one of the first  who were early that time but that still is not an excuse. It would only make the establishment look bad.

The Port has very good pizza. I love the crust and the toppings. The rest of the food are more of the pica-pica variety so if all of them would have looked new and fresh, I would say the price of the late night buffet would have been okay but with what I just described, I doubt I would be eating there again.

I think the lunch and dinner buffet will be better since they will surely put in fresh and new ones. Just steer clear of the late night buffet.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails