Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sir Chief's Stuffed Burger @ San Carlos City November 2013

Absolutely delish! Very cheap too! San Carlos City in the Philippines is a small city, but there are quite a few places there that can leave your stomach satisfied.


Sir Chief's Stuffed Burgers, located in a park somewhere near Center Mall are quite tasty and delicious. When I say burgers, not those deep fried burgers like in fast food chains. I am talking about grilled ones.


The patty is pretty thick if you ask me. Now, do not over-imagine a very thick patty. At PHP55.00 for a cheeseburger, I can say their burgers are worth it.


Plus, people say their hot sauce is very hot. As in! But when I tried it, it was somehow familiar to be the same hot sauce that my mom used to put on my tongue whenever I talk back at her back when I was still a kid. So in short, I got used to the spiciness.


When you visit San Carlos City, make sure you get to visit Sir Chief's Burger joint. If I can have burgers my way, I prefer to have them always grilled. Affordable, tasty and worth it. What more can you ask for?

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails