Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Food At Mandarin Plaza Hotel July 2013

Well, maybe because they just recently started their operations they decided not to offer buffet for lunch and dinner. Only breakfast buffet is available and from my experience, there is not much to expect since the food was ordinary but better than BE Resort that is for sure.

Check the photos. I guess I still liked what I ate because of the hotdog. I always look for corned beef first and hotdog. If neither is included, my review will always be negative.



I am sure their breakfast buffet will improve in the future especially if the whole hotel is available for booking then that would mean they have to do better with the food they serve currently to satisfy guests and offer buffet options.



No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails