Friday, July 19, 2013

Teressa Payne MacNeille Portfolio As A Graphic Artist

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Teressa Payne MacNeille for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

On first glance, it may seem as if doing some graphical related work is a breeze. But once you are on the drawing board, requirements and changes may not look so easy after all.

I have to be honest. I used to think graphic design is easy work. But no it is not. If you want great looking designs and artwork, you have to look for the best graphic artist to do the job.

I managed to come across one in Teressa Payne MacNeille. Her portfolio is amazing. The link provided will redirect you to her blog. It is a work in progress but in time they will be populated with posts regarding her career and all about graphic design and being a graphic artist.

If you want to find out more of her portfolio, you can easily Google it. Search for a few now and you will see what I mean. Amazing, right?

Even I used to love graphic design but gave up on it because for one thing, I do not have any artistic capability to produce a very attractive and good looking portfolio. Creativity is one important factor that a graphic artist must have and Teressa sure has a lot of it.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails