Thursday, June 20, 2013

Global Hub Serviced & Virtual Offices In Cebu

Located at the 12th floor of Keppel Center in Cebu Business Park, Global Hub Serviced Offices Inc. is a provider of virtual and serviced offices that can prove advantageous to small business owners who want to set up a small office but without the hassle of preparing everything related to office operations.


All clients do is rent out the place according to their choosing, set up their stuffs and proceed doing what they need to do. Some spaces cater to a specific number of people so it is up to you to choose which one you like based on your preference and budget.

The interior design is very minimalist in style and projects a professional environment in a luxurious way. But don't get me wrong. The rates per month are pretty fair.

I was awed when I first went in the premise because I did not expect it to look like a hotel

All clients who rent spaces there have free access to water, printer use and comfort rooms for both men and women.


Employees who get hungry can easily go 1 floor up to the Mini Stop convenience store or have lunch and/or dinner at the cafeteria. They can also hang out in the lobby with a 180 degree view of the whole Cebu Business Park.

The location itself pretty much accessible, a few blocks sitting right across Ayala Center mall.

To know more about Global Hub and their rates, call (32) 260-3220 and look for Jay Yrogirog.

1 comment :

Simpi Singh said...

Hi I am Simpi Singh. I have my own boutique chain in delhi and noida. So I need a office space in noida for dealhing and client meeting purpose. I search many office space, but I couldn’t find best one which is suitable for my business. Then I contact Your Office Space and he provide me a best and suitable Serviced Office Space in Noida.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails