Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Waffle Time April 2013


I eat waffles quite often because it is one of my favorite snacks. Seeing as I have not had any food posts lately, I decided to write about this one at least in part to fill in my blog.

Hard times have befallen me so my food trip adventures have been less. Hopefully soon, I can catch up with my finances and I can continue posting food photos and critiques that can give travelers insights and ideas on the food that I experienced from around the world.

Waffle Time is one of my favorite joints that is found in any mall in the Cebu, Philippines. The waffles are pretty cheap so a big plus why I tend to buying them for my snack.

The waffles come in different flavors like spread or meat. I always buy the hotdog variety. Look for Waffle Time in and around malls. They are not hard to miss!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails