Sunday, February 17, 2013

Royal Concourse Cebu February 2013

It has been quite some time since I last ate here. Last week, I had the chance to devour their smorgasbord again when I attended my friend's baby's baptismal celebration.

Royal Concourse offers some very affordable eat all you can buffet for lunch and dinner. If you are cash strapped but still want some good buffet, they are one of the best sought after restaurants in Cebu.


The menu changes from time to time. When we were there, I just had to take in as much as each one available.

1st photo - Tempura
2nd photo - spaghetti, Bicol express, fish fillet
3rd photo - desserts maja, brownie and one other yellow colored dessert that I could not identify
4th photo - beef, fried rice, fish fillet, spaghetti, squid, barbecue chicken, kangkong salad, kinilaw, siomai, pinakbet

Now, I did not even include the sushi here but yeah, they also have sushi. If these does not give you a world war 3 tummy, I do not know what will ;).

Pretty much worth it if you ask me considering the price per pax that they charge for their buffet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails