Monday, January 21, 2013

Sinulog 2013


I took a break from Sinulog 2013 this time because well ... it's redundant. Sure, there will be new sights to see during the parade but all in all, it's just the same.

It is more fun though if you hang out with your friends from morning till dawn. I decided to take a break from taking photos too because the price tag for a photographer's ID was already overkill last year, I doubt they lowered the price this year.

And considering that it is always me and my wife taking photos, that's double the amount that we have to pay for the photographer's ID.


It was still a good Sinulog night for me though even though I did not take too many photos after we heard mass at the Sto. Nino de Basilica Church.


It was funny because I took more food photos during our Dinner at Quest Hotel compared to Sinulog sights. What we did after we had some walk through the Sinulog route was drop by some of the hotels and have our photos taken beside their Sinulog props. That was a first for us ... hotel hopping ha ha!


Then we chilled at Puso Cafe of Quest Hotel and attacked their smorgasbord table filled with just about any food you can think of.


And the last activity that we always do is watch the fireworks of Ayala. This year was pretty good although I did not get to see every second of it because I was busy taking photos. To really appreciate the fireworks display, do not take photos or videos of it!

Overall, Sinulog 2013 was pretty good even though we did not start going out early morning.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails