Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thai Me Up Ayala Centrio CDO December 2012


When I first visited Ayala's Centrio mall in Cagayan de Oro City Philippines, the first restaurant I went to was Thai Me Up. My 2nd time actually but my first in the mall.

I was dining out with my aunt and my condo agent and she was quite impressed at the affordable prices of Thai Me Up.

Yes, affordable. The serving is quite plentiful too. Except for the salads. Salads aside, the food were worth the price.

We ordered some salads, mixed vegetable and fried rice.

This drink was something else. You should try it! It is called Love Potion Juice.


And a few salads to discipline our voracious appetite: Pomelo Salad and Glass Noodles Salad.

And oh yeah. They have free WIFI too! ;)

Not surprisingly, my agent ate there again a few days after our short dine in at Thai Me Up. The really affordable price and the very delicious food make Thai Me Up a hotspot in demand resteaurant in Cagayan de Oro City.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails