Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Figaro Cebu IT Park December 2012

Well, I said it before and I will say it again. The frap are not that tasty in Figaro. But their food is a different thing.

Recently, my wife and I decided head out into the world to stretch our muscles because she had been bed resting before.

She was aching to go out so we decided to chill out at Figaro.

My wife ordered Figaro Chef's Salad while I chose Cookie Crumble Frap and Tuna Pie. Check out the photos.



The salad was superb. So many variety in it and it costs very cheap. The Tuna Pie got me full but I was not satisfied with the frap because as I said awhile ago ... their fraps really suck.

I think it is better to order hot coffee instead ;). Oh yeah, one more thing. They have free WIFI so you can chill out all afternoon.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails