Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Buy 4 Get 1 Free Frito-Lay Salty At Dollar General

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Frito-Lay @ Dollar General for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
It does not get better than this. For a limited time in participating Dollar General stores, Buy 4 Frito-Lay salty snacks, priced at 50 cents and get 1 more free.

This offer is limited to qualifying snacks purchased in a single transaction, and while supplies last. plus any applicable sales tax. This offer ends at the end of December 2012 so be sure to pack those Frito snacks in bulks to take advantage of this very good offer!

My favorite Frito Lay products are Doritos tortilla chips and CHEETOS Crunchy FLAMIN' HOT Cheese Flavored Snacks. Doritos is best munched with salsa. Yum yum! As for Cheetos, I just have on idea why I totally get addicted to it.

When I start eating some, I just cannot seem to stop even though the flavor is spicy hot. Call me crazy but Cheetos is just downright delicious!

I bet you have not tried mixing different kinds of snacks, right? I tried mixing Doritos and Cheetos without the salsa of course and I have to say it still tasted good.

Although I prefer to eat them 1 of a kind rather than mixing them all up, sometimes a little different should get those taste buds going.

Check out the website of Frito-Lay @ Dollar General to find out more details. What about you? What are your favorite Frito-Lay snacks and have you tried mixing them together?

Do share your experiences by posting a comment. I do want to know what kind of snacks you mixed together.
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails