Thursday, December 20, 2012

Army Navy June 2012


First time I ate here was last June 2012. While the prices are not what you call normal, once you leave the premise, you will be so full!

While the only branch that time is at IT Park, at least there is now a new one in Ayala Center Cebu.

As first timers, my wife and I decided to order a burger and a burrito. The following were what we ordered.

This 2 quarter pound burger was just too much for me to handle I had to share this one with my wife. But I have to tell you, it was delicious!


The steak burrito with hash brown on the other hand was not bad at all. The burrito is a mix of flour tortilla filled with meat, toasted hashbrown, scrambled eggs and cilantro.


To top them all off, a douse of chili rojo and chili verde were pure heaven's delight.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails