Friday, September 7, 2012

Mooon Cafe September 2012

I did not see this coming ;).

Not that I expected to get the chance to eat here again since the last time my wife and I did, we were disappointed. But that was in IT Park. This time, my wife treated his friend at Mooon Cafe at the Terraces in Ayala Center Cebu.



I ordered chimichanga which is the one beside the pizza in the photo. This all time favorite consists of crispy flour tortilla filled with tender mild spiced beef, cheese, sour cream and salsa mojo topped with strips of lettuce and sour cream priced at PHP95.00.

Delicious!

And well ... surprisingly so were the pizza and the pork belly that my wife ordered. It seems the Terraces branch serves better food than the one in IT Park.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails