Thursday, September 20, 2012

Join The Century 21 Contest!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of CENTURY 21 for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Century_21_depart_red_on_white.jpg
I miss New York. It has been quite some time since I last went there. It was a totally memorable experience. Even just going to Manhattan alone, that area is so huge even a week is not enough to fully explore all of it.

I knew about Century 21 even before I first went to New York. But then, because of time constraints I really was not able to go to every place that I wanted to, Century 21 included.

I heard that Celebrities love to shop at Century 21. Can you blame anybody for doing so? The place looks like a posh hotel inside. Plus new merchandise comes ina ll the time so there is always something new to probably buy. Here is a photo of Olivia Palermo at Century 21.

OLIVIA.JPG (2 documents, 2 total pages)

If you want fashion, then the latest trends can be found there. I can't wait to get the chance to visit NYC again. Getting a glimpse of a few celebrities is more than enough for me. There are two Manhattan store locations of Century 21, namely Lincoln Square (1972 Broadway) and Downtown (22 Cortlandt Street).

They also have their very own online portal and members can register for free. The C21 website houses many top brands for up to 65% off retail! Tempting, right?! You have to sign up first in order to be able to browse through their catalog and purchase something. Check out a few stuffs I have in mind that I might buy pretty soon.
What about you? Have you been there before? Do share your experiences. I would love to hear them. Currently, they are running a contest called the Empire Hotel sweepstakes where the winner will get a chance to win a $500 C21 wardrobe makeover and a two night stay at the iconic Empire Hotel in New York City! Visit the C21 page in Facebook to learn more on how to join the contest.
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails