Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dress Your Kids With Dora Gymnastics Apparel!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of DoraGymnastics for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

image007.png

After reading about Dora the Explorer Gymnastics event, I thought to myself this is just what the kids want next. My kids are huge Dora the Explorer fans. I mean, whose kid ain't? Boy or girl it does not matter, they all love Dora the Explorer. She even trumps Diego in popularity.

The Dora Gymnastics! events will take place in participating Walmart stores from September 20 to September 23rd where special in-store events include a Dora Gymnastics doll demo and a chance to decorate your very own gymnastics show ribbon.

These indoor events will be held in front of the Dora display in the toy aisle. The schedule will be 11AM to 4PM and 1PM to 6PM for September 23 only.

The Dora the Explorer gymnastics themed line includes everything our daughters and kids may want like DVDs, toy dolls, video games, coloring books, clothing, home decors, music, movies, educational books and many others.

To find out the nearest participating Walmart store near you, just enter your zip code when you go to the Dora the Explorer Gymnastics page. Any store found near you will show up and provide details like a map and directions to get there.

I guess I will be busy in the coming weeks considering I have to plan the best possible time to go there for me and my kids. I know the place will be packed. Anywhere Dora goes, kids will surely be there to greet there. This is going to be fun!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails