Friday, August 3, 2012

The 7 Eleven Slurpee July 2012


Amidst all the hype, I must say 7 Eleven's slurpee is actually quite good and more than worth the price you pay for. I usually just buy the 28.00 sized cup. They have a bigger size worth 38.00 I think.

At first, I thought this is the same as those float soda drinks that McDonalds and Jollibee are serving but I was wrong. Thankfully, they are not. I simply do not like ice cream placed on top of sodas. Heck, why not put soy sauce on top of them instead?!

Slurpee drinks are a mouthful and they are delicious until the very last gulp. They have apple and lemon slush flavors mixed with slush sodas. It is up to you how you want them mixed or just settle for the single flavor.

Either way, the Slurpee is indeed yummy and can be addicting. I actually am trying to refrain from having one probably till next month. Too much sugar is unhealthy so be very wary from getting addicted to it ;).

If you have not tried it yet, then you better. Everybody's curious about it. Don't get left behind!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails