Thursday, August 2, 2012

Get A Free Sample By Using The Tom's Of Maine Good First Facebook App


This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tom's of Maine for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Just what is this free sample? Tom's of Maine has a new naturally dry antiperspirant for women, the first of its kind made entirely from ingredients derived from nature. Naturally, it works as has been clinically proven.

To get your own sample, simply use the Tom’s of Maine Good First application on Facebook and follow these steps.

STEP 1:

You start by answering the question “What did you put first today that made you feel especially good?” You answer by choosing from five general topics (Helping People, Helping Animals, Healthy Eating, Healthy Living, Caring for Mother Earth) that reflect Tom’s of Maine’s core belief in healthy, human and environmental goodness. Your answer is rewarded with a corresponding badge of honor on your timeline.

STEP 2:

Good First then shows you which friends share your passion for the topic you selected.

STEP 3:

After you see your friend matches, you can then receive a free sample of our new Tom’s of Maine Naturally Dry antiperspirant for women.

Simple, right?

I hate sweat. This anti-perspirant is just right for me and this free sample gives me the chance to try it on myself and share my experiences with it. I tell you, I feel dry and comfortable. There is no annoying perspiration that I feel whenever I use this.

Once you get your own sample, do share your thoughts and experiences using it and sharing ways that good people can do good things that make a difference every day

You can find other details of Tom's of Maine on Twitter and Tom's of Maine on Pinterest.
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails