Monday, July 23, 2012

The Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino Ice Cream


Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. My wife and I already had the Starbucks Ice Cream in our to-eat list before and finally we had that chance today.

We chose the Java Chip Frappuccino flavor. So what can I say? They do not taste the same as the Java Chip frappuccinos and I just love the taste of their chocolate chip when mixed with the ice cream. Or you can chew and bite them separately one by one.

Their ice cream is not bad. In fact, my wife and I got so full after consuming 1 pint of it. The overall taste of the ice cream had more of it on the coffee side so it was kind of a bit strong in my taste but not something that I complain about since I like the taste of coffee even without sugar in it.

I wish all Starbucks outlets would also sell this one rather than getting access to one at S&R. I am not sure if other malls offer this but so far I have not had any chance of seeing this sold in stores other than S&R.

I remember one other flavor is Mocha Frappuccino but I forgot the other one. Have you tried any of their ice cream? I wonder what other flavors are out there. If you had tried one, post a comment here and share the flavor that you tasted.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails