Friday, July 20, 2012

The San Antonio Vacation Experience (SAVE)


This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of SAVE for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.


I Remember my first time when I visited Sea WOrld in Orlando, I just could not get enough of it. There was still so much more to see. I recently found out about the SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience promotion and I believe this will be my chance to have another worthwhile experience at Sea World.

San Antonio actually is one of the nation's most affordable tourist destinations so it is no surprise that many tourists flock to this place not just because of its abundance of museums, there are also theme parks that kids and grownups will enjoy.

The Save - san antonio vacation experience gives travelers a more worthwhile experience because of so many good deals that translate to savings which means you can add more places to go in your itinerary.

I checked out some of the places included in their list and this is what I have come up with.

Natural Bridge Wildlide Ranch with a SAVE discount of $2 off admission gives guests a view of animals from all over the world. Why go to Africa when you can find them in San Antonio? ;)

Sea World with a $10 off admission, deals on family-four packs and a second day free option, what more can I ask for? This season they are debuting Aquatica, an 18-acre aquatic park with up-close animal experiences, high-speed thrills and relaxing, sandy beaches. I even recommend you to include this in your itinerary.

The Falls should wet up my aquatic fun appetite. THe world's longest watwerpark ride at 3,600 feet of continuous rapids gives a SAVE discount up to $10.

And how can I forget Six Flags Fiesta Texas with a free Vanessa Carlton concert?! One of my favorite artists!

For the culinary part, I will make sure I go there next month considering August delivers a celebration of the city's most exciting and virse restaurants called Culinaria: Restaurant Week.

SchlitterbahnCongoRiver.jpg

After a day's worth of fun and frolick, I already decided on a good hotel to stay in, the Comfort Suites Alamo. With SAVE rates from $79-$189, it is quite a steal.

Visit the link to find out more good deals, hotels that suit your preferences and a checklist of tourist hotspots that offer discounts or follow @SAVEinSA for updates on all deals, Limited Time Offers and ideas to help plan your next trip to San Antonio!
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails