Sunday, July 1, 2012

The Atlantic Luggage And Legoland Sweepstakes

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Atlantic Luggage for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

AtlanticLuggageNonSa#B8DED2.doc
 
I, as a traveler will always prefer a luggage that is durable and lightweight as much as possible. As I grow older I surely do not want to be lifting such heavy things when I am on vacation.
 
Considering that my purpose for vacations is to relax, I might end up with stressed muscles from carrying heavy duty luggage.
 
I like the Atlantic brand. Aside from it being lightweight, price is not an issue. The prices are simply affordable. I would say the perfect complement for families on the go.
 
And here is some good news! Atlantic Luggage is running a Legoland Sweepstakes that offers the prize of a 2 day vacation for two adults and two children to Legoland in Florida.
 
Hotel accommodations for a one 4 occupancy room will be taken care of plus car voucher, a meet and greet with Legoland Master Model Builder plus a free set of Atlantic luggage.
 
This is a great chance for you to experience Legoland Florida considering that it just opened last May 2012. It comes with a wave pool, tube slides and body slides. Families can also imagine, design and build unique Lego vessels and set it afloat on the 1,000 feet lazy river.
 
How cool of an experience will this be? Awesome if you get to win it! Join the Atlantic Luggage and Legoland Sweepstakes now!
 
C2 3271161-01 image.jpg

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails