Monday, April 30, 2012

Dimsum Break's Mutated Meal 2012

It has been quite some time since I last ate a value meal of Dimsum Break. I think the last time was last year but not too recent. Still, when I ate there for lunch I was surprised that they no longer have the siomai value meal.

The last time I ate a siomai value meal, they replaced one of it with a botchi. I knew then that it will be a matter of time before they will replace all siomai with botchi. Guess what?! They finally did!

So the other viable option for me was their 3-piece lumpia shanghai value meal. This is how it looks like now in 2012.


I was not able to take a photo of their menu photo though. There is a big difference between what is posted on the photo and the meal served to me. The shanghai rolls were long and there was no 1 piece fried wanton. My meal consisted of 3/5 cut shanghai rolls which was thick with wrapper and this 1 tiny fried wanton.

Tsk.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails