Monday, March 12, 2012

Bite Club Grilled Burgers @ Boracay

Add Bite Club Grilled Burgers at D' Mall in Boracay as one of my favorite burger joints. Their burger patties are grilled to perfection and topped with a burst of flavor enough to maintain their status as a comfort food provider.

I loved it when I first gobbled up my Burgeralla with Spicy New Orleans Hot Cajun Sauce. My and wife and our friends loved their Burgerellas too with their own selected sauce.


It can be hard to choose where you want to eat knowing that there are many restaurants at D' Mall in Station 2. However, scratch one problem for you. Make sure you drop by Bite Club and sink your teeth to those delectable juicy grilled burgers topped off with a sauce of your choosing.


Man ... if only someone would franchise one and bring it to Cebu, that would be awesome!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails