Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pancake House Specialties

Weird that of all places in Ayala's Terraces, I picked Pancake House to treat my wife and friends for dinner. Considering that I had an electronic gift card with me, I was surprised that I chose this one over the rest.

Oh wait, now I remember! My wife had not eaten there before so that was why we ate there last night.


We ordered the following:

Grilled Maple Chicken on Fruity Salad - Well, do not be deceived with the photo in the menu. The chicken looks big but once served, you will be surprised at how miniature the sliced chicken bits are. The salad is good but the chicken is disappointing. This salad costs 181.00.

Salmon Cake in brown rice - just salmon with brown rice at 185.00.

Beef Tapa - This ain't worth it. So little tapa, rice and sunny side up egg at 227.00? You have got to be kidding me.

Sauteed Beef on Taliatelle with Tomato Cream Sauce - at 221.00, my wife surely enjoyed her meal. I have to say this pasta is worth it and awfully good. You should definitely give this a try.

Chicken, Mushroom and Asparagus Linguine - I liked my wife's pasta better. This one tastes like Chinese noodles all over although the asparagus was good. If all Linguine tastes like this then it is not my cup of tea. I should have ordered a different pasta. This one's at 185.00.

Spicy Chicken - just spicy chicken with rice at 175.00.

Well, even though some of the food mentioned have negative comments coming from me, it does not mean that they do not taste good. I just do not think that the price matches well with how much is served.

1 comment :

i♥pinkc00kies said...

im interested to try the Chicken, Mushroom and Asparagus Linguine! :) what i'd usually get is the homestyle bangus, omelette, classic spaghetti or pancake (blueberry, choco chip or caramel banana walnut).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails