Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's A Small World After All @ Hongkong Disneyland

It's a Small World is a popular musical boat ride in both Hongkong And Florida Disney parks. I am not sure if the Disney park in Japan has one but I am betting they also have it as this attraction is famous with kids and adults alike.

I have to admit that the first time I experienced this attraction in Orlando, Florida, I was disappointed because I only had a digital camera with me. When I went to Hongkong's Disneyland and found out they also have this attraction, I was more than trigger happy to shoot all the large figurines dancing and moving using my DLSR.

Even though my lens does not have a big opening which led to some photos getting blurred, I was still satisfied that I was able to take a ton of photos of them.


The boat ride is pretty long and enters the show building through a tunnel under the Small World clock and emerge from the ride fifteen minutes later. Voyagers see animatronic dolls in traditional local costumes singing "it's a small world (after all)" together, each in their native language.

Boats carry voyagers as they visit the regions of the world.

Outside, there are certain times wherein the dolls go out and show themselves then go inside 1 by 1 in the clock. I am not sure with the time exactly but it is a good idea to kill yourself some time by feeding the birds whilst waiting for this to happen.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails