Saturday, January 28, 2012

Symphony Of Lights

This is one of the famous tourist attractions in Hongkong. The problem is, I do not get why this is famous. Sure, you see photos of the lights splattered all around the Internet. When I finally watched it with my own eyes, I was pretty much disappointed.

The show creates colored lights, laser beams and searchlights performing a stunning, unforgettable spectacle synchronized to music and narration that celebrates the energy, spirit and diversity of Hong Kong.



For one thing, you need to probably stay in a hotel high above and have a long range camera lens with a big aperture to be able to take stunning photos.

If you watch it in the area where the Avenue of Stars is located, tough luck. You probably need a tripod and a portable mini-stair to get a good view. If you do not have a camera with you and decide to just watch the light show, there really is not much lights to look at.

Plus I could even barely hear the commentator with his words because their sound system is probably broken or something.

I had high hopes when I walked to the Avenue of the Stars just to watch the Symphony of Lights. And I ended up being disappointed with the results.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails