Monday, January 9, 2012

The Food At Gerry's Grill

According to their official site, Gerry's Grill provides everyone and anyone who loves to eat with fresh food that is cooked, grilled, or prepared to satisfy the most distinguishing of palates.

I would say I have to agree with them. They do serve yummy food and the prices are alright.

When I went home for the Holidays, my family and I dined there and these were what we ordered:


Sisig, bihon, porkchop, kangkong, blue marlin and ... porkchop again! Lol! That time the service was not good though. There should have been one other different food from the group photo above but it never materialized because they plain forgot about it.

I know, I know, the staff cannot be blamed. Nobody is perfect. I understand these circumstances. But if these cases do happen, I do not give tips in return ;).

Still, if you have eaten there before, you cannot deny how good the food is, right?

1 comment :

i♥pinkc00kies said...

Love their inihaw na tuna & chopsuey!! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails