Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cobo!

So many choices. Awesome possibilities. And a big dent in your wallet ;). Kidding. The drinks at Cobo taste good! Really! Literally! And they are freaking cheap as well.

Check out the photo below. This is only half of the menu. I think I forgot to take a photo of the other half. Located within the J Center mall in AS Fortuna, Mandaue City, Philippines, the place looks like a psychedelic joint.

So colorful, so vibrant. Customer service is also good. The staff were pretty accommodating and did not even hesitate to take a photo of us when we asked them to.


I ordered their largest bubble burst drink (colored light freen) at around 95.00 and I loved it! The bubble burst though is a different story. You may like it perhaps, just like my wife. I do not. I do not like eating something that cannot be munched on. The bubble bursts stuffs pops when you start biting on them. Even a soft bite makes them pop. That is how sensitive those bubble burst thingies are.

I forgot the drink that my wife ordered but it was darn cheap, I think at around 90.00. To think she added an extra topping (nata de coco).


Give this place a visit if ever you are in J Center. It is a good place to hang out. The place ain't that very big but I like it here. And the drinks too!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails