Monday, December 12, 2011

Parker Ingenuity Collection

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Parker Pens for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.


In my case, when the word Parker is mentioned I know right away that it is that Parker pen. Since I was small they have been around and used by many. The word Parker itself  is synonymous to class, style and durability. Nobody likes to keep buying on new pens because theirs broke down.

I would not. I like a pen that I can use for a very long time where the only time I need to change is if its ink runs out. How would a Parker pen benefit you? Well, for one thing, it could keep your look as a whole fashionable and on point. Or, let us say you are in a business meeting where you need to present your company in the best light. The Parker Ingenuity could piece everything together.



To find out more about the Parker Ingenuity collection, visit Parker on Facebook and like their page. Also be on the lookout for 2 upcoming Parker Pen Twitter parties. It is a great way to win some amazing prizes like pens that value up to $200.

So tell me, do you want a Parker pen or not? I am sure you do. Let me know what you want to own one? I would love to hear your thoughts.

You should know that Parker Ingenuity was featured on LXTV's 1st Look as the perfect accessory to one's your look. Now, who would not want a pen like this?

Photos of Parker Pen

Visit Sponsor's Site

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails