Thursday, September 22, 2011

Beverly Boutique Hotel's Clubhouse Sandwich & Cream Of Mushroom Soup

Beverly Boutique Hotel, formerly Eddie's Hotel in Cebu serves great tasting food. We dine there quite often but this is the first time that I have blogged about their food.

The pictures in this post are their cream of mushroom soup special and the clubhouse sandwich. What I like about their clubhouse sandwich is that the bread is wheat plus their cream of mushroom soup also includes a pair of sliced bread and butter.

The clubhouse sandwich made me full after I gobbled up 2 of them. Imagine I ate all of them, I'd be very stuffed. ;)

1 comment :

ledzepellin41 said...

This place is one of the best to spend my Christmas vacation together with my family and children. Thanks for sharing this!

Hostel Tel Aviv

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails