Monday, August 22, 2011

Pancake House


Interestingly, last week was my second time to eat at Pancake House. I cannot even remember when the first time I ate there because believe me, they are pretty expensive. As in, very expensive.

So why did I eat there last week? My friend wanted to so I just went ahead and went with the flow. I ordered Hamburger Steak Special set (top left photo) which comes with a free iced tea drink. This juicy hamburger steak comes gravy, spaghetti with meat sauce, mixed vegetables and iced tea.

My friend ordered Spaghetti Club Special set (top right photo) which is a set of spaghetti, the old fashioned way plus lite clubhouse sandwich, the day's heartwarming soup and iced tea.

How was it? Surprisingly, it was good.

(click photo to enlarge)

The lower photo above is their every loving pancake but blueberry filled. It tastes good. Just like any other ordinary loving pancakes. Nothing extraordinary. Just the original style but the blueberry made it taste even better.Very delicious!

As I said awhile ago, they are pretty expensive so you should be ready to empty your wallets if you plan to eat here.

1 comment :

i♥pinkc00kies said...

I'll try the hamburger steak set next!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails