Sunday, August 28, 2011

My First Experience With Groupon

I recently had my first experience with Groupon by munching in some burgers at Flame It! Groupon is famous in the U.S. and bringing the service in the Philippines is even better!

They feature daily deals on the best things to do, see, eat, and buy in select cities across the country.

So you might wonder why they offer the deals so cheap. Don't ask why. Just buy! That is all I can suggest to you. Take advantage of the perks and savings and savor any rare deals that come your way.

Groupon is just what everybody needs.


This offer that we availed consisted of 2 Flame It! burgers with cheese plus 1 french fries. I decided to upsize the fries since it only costs an additional 20.00. The voucher for this deal was only 115.00. Not bad, right?

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails