Monday, July 11, 2011

Wham! Burgers

This is one good burger joint. My wife and I had the chance to dine in their SM Mall of Asia branch. Called Wham! Burger, I would say their burger patty is more delicious than Flame It of Cebu.

My wife ordered Kapow! (top) priced at 138.00 while I ordered their Double Whammy burger (bottom) at 184.00. The double whammy tastes good but I did not like the Kapow! burger though my wife loved it.


The Kapow! burger has some taco-related ingredients mixed into the sandwich and I think that was what I did not like with the taste. However, the burger patty is delicious just like the Double Whammy.

Those looking for a different kind of burger should try this joint. Enough with Jollibee, McDonalds, Burger King and Wendy's. Try a different variety for once. I doubt Wham! Burgers will disappoint you.

Plus, they even have options for drink all you can juice drinks.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails