Thursday, August 4, 2011

Neo Neo Again ... Did Not Deliver Everything Right

Seems my friend's favorite food is still Neo Neo. When we went to her place last weekend, she ordered some for delivery to her place and yet again, they failed to correctly deliver everything. We ordered scallops but instead they gave us kinilaw.

I am not sure but I think scallops is more expensive than kinilaw but we already found out too late because we were busy satisfying our hunger that time. Neo Neo serves good food. The problem is their customer service since the 1st time she had some food delivered to her place, there was also a problem of a mixed up food.


We ordered grilled squid, pansit guisado, kinilaw (insetad of the scallops) and pork belly. Guess it is the usual common native food served in this country but they are all pretty good. You definitely should get a bite on these if you have never tried native food here in the Philippines.

6 comments :

Chie said...

Haven't tried ordering food from Neo Neo. I have to try calling them soon. Thanks for sharing! :)

Chie said...

Please visit my food website soon. :)

Adsenseco said...

It's a great dish, nutritious and healthy.
My house near the beach on the have a lot of seafood, fresh and delicious.

You can visit my blog...
http://adsenseco.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I like post your !

Zam said...

Thank you, i like for articles your !

Faye said...

wow! look like you had a good dinner!:) yummy!


http://www.quicker8.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails