Friday, April 1, 2011

R.I.P. Chowking Shanghai Lauriat. I'm Never Eating You Again

So my wife and I thought it would be nice to eat at some place else because I we did not want to eat another 39er at Jollibee. So there ... I chose Chowking. I always eat their Shanghai Lauriat and never the rest except the Fish Fillet Lauriat which I tried once when Chowking was still new in my place. Since then, it has always been Shanghai Lauriat.

Until now ... Rest in peace Shanghai Lauriat. I am never eating you again. I was so surprised that the noodles serving shrank yet again. I mean ... their noodles do not taste good anymore but at least spare the customers by serving them the right amount.

Darn it! A year from now, I would guess the noodles in their Lauriat would look like the same as atchara.

If ever there will be a next time, no more Lauriats for me. I think it will be those chao fan rice boxes that they have.

Photo taken from Chowking's website. But that does not look the same as the one served nowadays ...

1 comment :

chhipa said...

Very well explained. I would like to say that it is very interesting to read your blog.


Apron | Shop Towel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails