Saturday, April 30, 2011

Chitgoks & The Ultra Light Aircraft

If you have not tried the ultra light aircraft, then you should! I guarantee you will definitely enjoy every second of it. Nothing to worry about if you have fear of heights. Even I do but I never felt scared, not even one bit. In fact, I enjoyed ever bit of it.

So yeah, it has an engine. But even if a crash will remotely happen, the pilot can always glide the plane for a safe landing. I am stressing this out to ease people's worries if they have this fear of heights and crash like I do.



The pilot took me, my brother and my wife around the beautiful pineapple plantation of Bukidnon in Manolo Fortich. The ultra light aircraft can only accommodate one passenger per flight and it costs P1,275.00 for a 15 minute experience.

The price is fair and really ... it is worth it! I have not had this much fun flying since that virtual flying simulation Soarin' at Disney's Epcot theme park.

Stay tuned for links to my other photos ...

And if you want to try this one out, email la.montana.tours@gmail.com and look for gina.

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

1275.00 ???? Is it USD ? or Piso OR ????

doccamp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This looks FUN! I'll definitely bring my visiting friends here. Thanks for sharing! :D

Tour packages said...

While traveling in the small Aircraft gives pleasure feel.

Anonymous said...

Chet, wala man naka indicate ang address.

disneyusa said...

naay email address te, naa sa last sentence sa post

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails