Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bubble Bee Tea House Food & Drinks

Took me a long time to follow up my post about Bubble Bee Tea House. Check out the photos of the food that we ordered. I also included the prices.



Nacho Platter - 140
Roaring Red Hot Wings - with onion rings, yummy hot sauce and around 6 wings so this is a handful for an appetizer. priced at 130
Japanese Beef Curry - the sauce reminds me of the one served in Fairwood, Hongkong. It tastes really the same and this is awfully good! priced at 155
Beefy Barbecue Ribs - 280
Beef Stroganoff (not in photo) - 200
Carbonara Pasta - forgot the price
Teriyaki Chicken - 160
Meatball Spaghetti - 180
Portuguese Fish Fillet - this is the one I ordered and I must say, it is yummy! Though the price is the problem, the moment I ate a spoonful, I kept feeding myself more and more. priced at 255

And this lineup of slush drinks are the following:


Lychee Slush, Milky Taro Slush, Berry Medley, Cantaloupe Slush, Blueberry Green Tea, Honey Peach Green Tea, Sour Mango Slush, Mango Slush

3 comments :

Holidays in india said...

Yummy, my mouth water after see this.

Awayholidays said...

Yami i am hungry this time

margaret said...

this site is making me hungry ( :

good posts! xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails