Tuesday, February 8, 2011

UCC Cafe

UCC Cafe in Ayala Cebu's Terraces is well known for its coffee, so they say. Since after we ate in there, I was a little disappointed because the food was just ordinary and the prices are really expensive ;). We knew about the prices but my aunt treated us there so it was all good even if it was expensive.

Maybe next time we will get a chance to go back there, we may try out the coffee just to pique our curiosities.


The following were what we ordered:
seafood casserole - priced at 399, java sort of rice mixed with seafood like clams, squid and shrimp mixed in some kind of carbonara-like sauce. It tastes good actually but too much sauce gave my wife a stomachache and she was not able to finish it.

beef hayashi curry rice - priced at 409, this japanese styled food consists of japanese pasted rice and beef placed on both sides but with different sauces namely hayashi and curry.

fruit parfait - priced at 229, it was my cousin who ordered this so I cannot describe in detail what the contents in this parfait is. And well, he said it did not taste good.

4 comments :

Dubai holidays said...

Being a foodie if I am traveling somewhere you can see me sitting somewhere are having some wonderful dishes.In a trip most of my time spend in some kind of restaurant. I got very delight when I see so much amazing dish in your blog. They are amazing.

Jeff adams said...

Hello sir/ Madam

I am a big fan of your blog and have no qualms about accepting that you have created a niche for yourself in the blogging world. Impressed with your skilful writing and rendering of blog posts,

I have added your blog's link on my blog. Am also a blogger running a blog called Travel, Transport, Business I kindly request you to have a look at my blog
Travel, Transport, Business

when you have time and if you find it informative would love to see a link back from your impressive blog.

Travel, Transport, Business

Url: http://josephletzelterinfo.blogspot.com/

Eagerly awaiting your next post

Funkynetter said...

Hmmm :D Cafe

Fanciful Fran said...

yum yum yum!! my stomach is growling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails