Sunday, February 20, 2011

Space Mountain At Hongkong Disneyland

Okay, so I actually had a previous post regarding Space Mountain but this was the attraction in Orlando, Florida. I think this one in Hongkong Disneyland is a bit milder since I was not scared out of my wits when we rode in it. The one in Orlando freaked me out I just wanted it to stop.

It does not mean that this ride in Hongkong is not good. It is! But I think not as scarier as the original. Still, having this ride in one's country will attract anybody living there.

Unlike most Space Mountains, the boarding area for the attraction is quite small. Not present is a Space Station of its two most similar counterparts at Disneyland and Tokyo Disneyland. Instead a dark queue featuring neon earth-tone colored planets along with star patterns decorate the area.

Lining the walls of the station are colored neon light bars that are used for lighting and decoration. It is the only Space Mountain to feature Single-Rider alongside its regular standby and FASTPASS lines.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails