Monday, February 28, 2011

Cafe Capriccio: The Worst Place To Be

Why? First off ... they replaced Casa Verde where I had the worst experience ever with a food establishment. Casa Verde in its early years took an hour at the minimum to have our orders served. My officemates and I used to eat there almost every day. And it is not an exaggeration. Almost every day. Still, we wondered why the food always gets served late. Reason? Only one cook.

The same happened with Cafe Capriccio last night when we went there. I just could not figure out why but it seems they also have only one cook. While the worst experience I had with Casa Verde was when my food was served after 1.5 hours, Cafe Capriccio served it after almost 2 hours. That is 1 hour and 50 minutes. My officemate timed it because we both ordered the same food.

The place is located before Marco Polo Hotel (formerly Cebu Plaza Hotel) and the rooftop offers a partially good view of the city. The problem is their service. Plus an extra rice took more than 15 minutes to get served.

That place is just horrible and to think my friends and I were the first group of guests there and our orders took that long. What was even more irritating was the fact that they told us they could not cook my order because of whatever reason I forgot, then was surprised that they served it anyway instead of the new food that I ordered.

Now ... if you call that good service, I do not know what is.

2 comments :

ALBERT said...

That is also one in my checklist categorizing a bad service. Last week I experience it when they forgot about my order and my friends are halfway in there meals. Such a bad experience

Godbless my friend

Vhincci Subia said...

Nice travel blog!

I'm a new follower... I'm new in blogging... Maybe u could visit back and follow mine too... thank you!

http://scintillascintillating.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails