Thursday, October 21, 2010

Spice Fusion At The SM Northwing

Spice Fusion is a local restaurant in Cebu Philippines specializing in Southeast Asian cuisine. It has currently 2 branches: one in Banilad Town Center and the other in SM Northwing. Last October 8, 2010, my wife and I treated her parents after her fashion show in the Northwing. The food is good although I cannot say the same with their staff. They seemed dead and bored, they did not show any of that charisma of a lively atmosphere.


The following were what we ordered:
Food:
noodles, fried rice, beef and pork

Drinks:
ice cold green tree - 65.00

If you plan to take away some of the left over food, I would advice you to first check how much food you have left. Prior to this post when we went there before, the left over soup given to us was pretty small. I was sure there was still so much soup left because only my wife and I dined that time and we did not expect the soup to serve at least 5 people and be able to accommodate 2 servings each.

Other than that, the ice cold green tree tastes great and the food was delicious.

4 comments :

diahazel said...

hai, that's look delicious..all the kinds of food like the ones in my country .. I used to call it "nasi goreng" and "mie goreng"

visit me back, i wish we can do link exchange, I really appreciate it if you would

disneyusa said...

sure!

diahazel said...

here me again, thanks for added me at ur blogroll...i do the same, u can check it at my blog. thanks a lot

Faye said...

it look so delicious! yummy!

http://www.quicker8.com/2010/10/faye-is-holding-blog-contest.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails