Friday, September 24, 2010

The Food At City Sports Club

City Sports Club Cebu (CSCC) is Cebu's premier sports club which offers complete and diverse facilities for sports, recreation, dining, and health and fitness for the whole family right in the heart of Cebu Business Park. It is also the ideal venue for conferences, meetings and ballroom events with its wide line-up of amenities to meet the needs of dynamic companies.

Last weekend, my friend invited me to go there because she had extra tickets for their anniversary celebration. It was fun since my fingers were so trigger happy with the camera because of their cosplay event where children and even young grownups wore costumes of anime characters.



The food was even great! I think better than what was served during last years company Christmas party. Prawns, scallops, fish and so many more! I was pretty bloated after that but very satisfied. Their juice drink was so good I just had to ask for another round. Yep, don't be surprised that I only had 2 rounds of lemon juice drink because my first priority was the food ;).

I had a very great time. Hopeful that there will be a next year he he he.

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails