Friday, August 27, 2010

Quick Stop At Siam Thai Cuisine

It had been quite a long time since my wife and I ate in some restaurant because we have been saving money for something. Last weekend though, I decided we should head out and go eat in some restaurant because we thought it had been quite awhile. We decided it would be at Siam Thai Cuisine located at The Terraces, Ayala mall.

Siam is a really good restaurant. Good food, good prices, clean place, great staff, absolutely yummy.

The food that we ordered were:

Phad Thai - noodles, although tastes ok, I would recommend you order the other noodles that they have because the serving for this one is small. Priced at 160.00

Beef Panang Curry - yummy beef in panang curry sauce priced at 220.00

Fried Squid in Garlic - my all time favorite priced at 170.00. The sauce that comes with it is pretty spicy, so don't smother it too much.

3 comments :

Seo Trick said...

cool blog friend, what if we exchange links, I am waiting for confirmation, I have already put your link on my blog, please see your

Seo Trick said...

This looks delicious food, good friends info on the web you, greetings success

Sony said...

mmm yummy thats lot food ... hey its kind of steaks ? or just BBQ i think you must take the recipe from Owners bunker next time.... hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails