Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dessert Factory Again

I keep forgetting to post this one time we went to Dessert Factory so I am doing it now before the article feels ancient he he he. My favorite in this food establishment is their seafood etoufee so it was a no brainer that I ordered that one while my wife chose the beef adobado. Other than that we decided to order one roasted vegetable pasta as both our second dish.

They were delicious! Check out the photo below as well as the description of each dish and their price tag.

seafood etouffe - a cajun seafood stew in a spicy sauce. 165.00

roasted vegetable pasta - a flavorful mix of roasted veggies tossed with extra virgin olive oil. 165.00

beef adobado - beef adobo crispy on the outside, moist and tender on the inside. 180.00

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails