Friday, August 13, 2010

Casa Verde

It was another day in Casa Verde to who knows when. I had been slow posting my food trip adventures lately but well, here was one of them in Casa Verde in I.T. Park. Known for its good prices and overly big servings, we were full even with just the food that we ordered in the photo above this post.

Baby back ribs seems to be a favorite amongst diners. Not me though, I do not like ribs. I did order a half salad half club sandwich and it was enough to make me burp. Till the next food trip ...

4 comments :

Tey said...

hmm very yummy... It's making me hungry.

My Daily Thoughts
Blogger"s Recollections
Custom print Design
Brief Sentiments

Marvz18 said...

This makes me hungry...yummy... hehehe...

Hope you can visit my other blogs... and I would appreciate if you could give me a comment... thanks
MARVZ Anime Blog ,
My Online Computer Tips
Every Rhose...

salvy said...

yummy!! i like beef back rib so much..

rock music fans said...

lovely !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails